Any business owner, CEO, or manager worth their salt (and their salary) should be smart enough to realize…
…that they have no friggin’ clue what’s going on in their business.
Sure, they have hunches… Intuitions… Guesses…
But without data to back up those intuitions, they’re flying blind.
It’s like they’re driving a car at night…
With the headlights turned off.
And as the data expert in your company, you’re the only person with the power to turn on the lights.
Do you realize how valuable that skill is to an employer?
As the resident data expert, you can do much more than earn a hefty salary.
You can be the HERO in your company!
You’ll be the one who recognizes a huge opportunity hidden in the numbers.
You’ll be the one who discovers a big problem and solves it before it has a chance to wreak havoc.
And whenever someone has a question… or a suggestion… or an idea…
Who do you think they’re going to come to for advice?
They’re going to come to YOU.
Because you’ll be the only one with the tools and the expertise to discover what’s really going on in your company and know how to use that information to make intelligent, data-driven decisions.
And you’re going to master those tools right here, in this certification class. You’ll learn things like:
- The exact same strategies we use here at DigitalMarketer to collect data, analyze it, and make smart data-driven decisions about our business
- How to build a complete analytics dashboard that reveals the overall health of your company in one glance
- Why it’s essential to remove outliers to avoid misleading data so you don’t make bad decisions (along with the exact formulas to do it)
- How to calculate the lifetime value of a customer (this is ESSENTIAL if you want to know how much you can afford to spend to acquire new customers at a profit)
- An 8-step flowchart that shows you an easy, step-by-step process for turning raw numbers into meaningful actions
- How to set up full-funnel tracking so that you can immediately plug any leaky buckets in your systems and optimize the steps that will generate the biggest results
- Why you MUST contextualize your data to make sense of it, and how to use “The Analyst’s Toolkit” to find out what’s REALLY going on in your business
- How to measure customer satisfaction using metrics like refund rate, churn rate, and our custom-built membership retention report
- Why you should be tracking the banner click % for each blog post to measure how well it creates interest in your product or service
- How to keep a finger on the pulse of your audience using Reputation Score and a Qualitative Trend Report
- How to track visitor recency and use it to gauge the effectiveness of your company’s branding efforts
- The “Retargeting Naming System” that makes tracking your funnel performance super simple (this is the *key* to diagnosing the health of your entire sales funnel)
- How to identify the critical 3-5 data points for YOUR business (no matter the size), how to track them, and how to use this data to actually generate more leads and sales
- How you can use digital analytics to measure the impact of your company’s OFFline marketing (this will really impress your boss)
- How to accurately track your all-important monetary metrics including sales, average order value, and revenue per visitor
- How to identify which traffic sources are most valuable to your business (using our custom-made UTM Parameter Builder)
- Why you can’t rely on averages or aggregates, and how to drill down to meaningful specifics instead
- How to analyze the performance of each channel in your marketing so you can make intelligent decisions about how to scale your business
- What “Cohort Analysis” is, and how to use this advanced tool to learn more about the true value of your membership program
- How to measure your share of search to compare your company’s performance against your competitors
No one can make strategic business-building decisions without the right data.
No you, not me, not your boss, not Jeff Bezos, Mark Zuckerberg, or even Steve Jobs in his prime…
Is it any wonder, then, why data analysts are SO CRITICAL to the success of every company in the world?
If you’re interested in becoming a “Analytics & Data Master,” then I have one question for you…